April 17, 2011
Black card stock
Supports (I used straws but thin wooden sticks would work as well)
1. Cut the shape of the Eiffel Tower out of black card stock.
Also cut out a small rectangle and attach to the back with tape.
2. Attach supports to the back of the paper with either tape or glue.
3. Use a pencil to mark where the holes will go, then punch them out with a safety pin.
4. Decorate with small crystals
5. Attach the tower to a base (optional)
and put earrings on it!
Now you have a cute way to display earrings!
April 16, 2011
April 13, 2011
April 11, 2011
April 8, 2011
Wohoo it's Friday!!!! I'm excited for the weekend because I have a field hockey game and someone's party! Can't wait! The belt I wore today is actually my grandpa's bolo, which I decided to wear around my waist rather than my neck. I also wore my blue converse.
Belt- My Grandpa's