Black card stock
Supports (I used straws but thin wooden sticks would work as well)
1. Cut the shape of the Eiffel Tower out of black card stock.
Also cut out a small rectangle and attach to the back with tape.
2. Attach supports to the back of the paper with either tape or glue.
3. Use a pencil to mark where the holes will go, then punch them out with a safety pin.
4. Decorate with small crystals
5. Attach the tower to a base (optional)
and put earrings on it!
Now you have a cute way to display earrings!