November 1, 2011

Fall Loves


1. Steve madden Troopa boots $99.95
2. Modcloth In the Knit of Time Socks $19.99
3. Modcloth Very Bunny Skirt $37.99
4. Forever 21 Bird Print Sweater $17.80
5. Urban Outfitters Geometric Arm Band $20
6. Gabriella Rocha Floral Rain Boots $49
7. O.P.I Honk If You Love OPI $6.25
8. Modcloth Fun at the Fairgrounds Top $29.99
9. Urban Outfitters Delicate Agate Slice Necklace $34.00

It is full on fall, and time to start pulling out all my warm clothing. I actually love the chunky knits and sweaters that are in style, but I also love feminine touches mixed in with them. Here are a few of my fall loves right now. I am actually hoping to get the troopa boots for my birthday next week :). Happy Fall everyone!

One Republic ft. Sara Bareilles- Come Home

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment