December 23, 2011

Christmas Time!

Sorry I’ve been so absent from the blog lately. I’ve had so much going on, but it is finally winter vacation, so I have a break from everything for a little while. Just to give a super quick update, I went to New York City (probably one of my favorite places ever) with my fashion marketing class a couple weeks ago. We got to go to showrooms, including Steve Madden, which were amazing! Going to New York made me realize just how much I love fashion, and made me really want an internship in the summer. I’m also designing in my school’s fashion show this year, so I will probably show you some of those outfits in the next month or so. On a completely different note, I’m getting my braces off in two weeks wohooo!!!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!




No comments:

Post a Comment